Transition complete

This thing is now officially moved over to www.nickbaumann.com. Thanks to Robert, I'm up and running. To celebrate, I'm posting a link to my first Economist article from over a month ago. It's about marketing to children (I have been covering a lot of business and marketing stories for the paper). Check it out. "Trillion-dollar kids," by Nick Baumann.

I am also working on stories about sports marketing, word of mouth marketing, the Alien Torts Claims Act, and even Teach for America. I'll post links to them once they're published. Also, starting on Monday, I'll be joining the staff at The Washington Monthly. (Kevin Drum has his blog, Political Animal, on the Monthly's site). I'll be an intern, which means copy-editing, fact checking, and a little writing (I hope and trust). I will, however, still be submitting copy for The Economist and writing for Democracy in America. I will also be posting here a lot more often.